Queuing for Clients at the Traffic Department!

Notification of Change of Address

The following is required for changing your address:

  • Complete the Application Notification of change of address or particulars of person or organisation NCP form
  • A clear certified copy of your South African Identity Document
  • Proof of address e.g. utility account

If the utility bill is not in your name, the owner of the bill must make an affidavit declaring that you live at the address and the utility bill must be attached to the affidavit.



Vehicle License Solutions was established to provide the services that save you time! Let us queue for you and complete the process from start to end! We provide our services for the Mossel Bay, George and surrounding areas.

quick links

Contact Details

Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Web Partner